The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Goodnight Everyone

Started by Anonymous, November 18, 2012, 01:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I'm going to sleep now.

We might buy a new Christmas tree tomorrow afternoon at Walmart and I can look for more stocking stuffers for my children.

Sweet dreams.

:)

Asian Pride

Walmart?  Good lord, the dragons are not happy with this.  You must buy anywhere but Walmart.  In fact, you may even enjoy the smells and sights of a real tree.  WalMart is bad, even though you may believe they are rolling back prices just for you.

Frost

Good day :) or night where ever you are, I'm off for now .

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Shen Li"Where Fashionista shops is none of your business.

When it's posted on an open forum, it does become my business.  Now settle your x?nqíng, l?oh?.

Securious

Quote from: "Asian Pride"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Where Fashionista shops is none of your business.

When it's posted on an open forum, it does become my business.  Now settle your x?nqíng, l?oh?.

time you take a hike buddy..remarks like that wont win you tenure here..

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Securious"time you take a hike buddy..remarks like that wont win you tenure here..

Oh really?  Think it's a popularity contest here or something?  You think you're all class, but you have no style.  You think you're hot shit, but you're really just cold diarrhea.  Now, unless you have something with one bit of intelligence or importance to post, you can keep your hands and mouth busy by servicing my cock.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Securious"time you take a hike buddy..remarks like that wont win you tenure here..

Oh really?  Think it's a popularity contest here or something?  You think you're all class, but you have no style.  You think you're hot shit, but you're really just cold diarrhea.  Now, unless you have something with one bit of intelligence or importance to post, you can keep your hands and mouth busy by servicing my cock.

Asian Pride, that was unnecessary and not very nice.

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I know!  But it had to be said.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I know!  But it had to be said.

Insults never have to be said.

Anonymous

I'm going to sleep now.

Goodnight everyone and have a good start to the week.

Lydo Wolf

Well, I have more class then THAT i would have to say. each to their own i guess.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lydo Wolf"Well, I have more class then THAT i would have to say. each to their own i guess.

I am sorry if I was rude Lydo Wolf.

:(

@realAzhyaAryola

Everyone, goodnight for now. Until next time. :)
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Everyone, goodnight for now. Until next time. :)

Goodnight Azhya and goodnight to everyone else.

Sleep well, forget today, tomorrow is a whole new adventure.

Romero

Good night! See y'all tomorrow!